SAFE, CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR PET’S SOCIALIZATION AND PLAY!
- Supervision at all times by our trained daycare associates
- High staff-to-dog ratio provides lots of love and tummy rubs
- Separate play groups based on size of dog, temperament and style of play
- Multiple shaded and diverse outdoor play yards
- Expansive digging box
- Small dog indoor playroom in the event of inclement weather
- Misting hoses, water play, and outdoor doggie pool in the heat of summer
- All daycare participants enjoy a midday nap and lunch upon request.
- Check out our competitive rates!
Our walking program is available to both our boarding and daycare guests. Walks are off grounds and include some training such as sitting when stopping, no pulling on leash and treated recalls.
Bubble Bath Savings
Book a bath on a daycare day and pick up a sweet smelling, soft, happy dog AND the daycare is the half day rate.
Private Ball Throw
While all the other dogs are napping and our yards are empty, treat your best friend to his or her favorite activity – a 20-minute, one-on-one game of fetch!
Pet Taxi Available
COME AND PLAY FOR THE DAY! CALL (707) 773-3647 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Most dogs enjoy the company of other dogs. Here at It’s A Dog’s Life our doggie daycare program provides an environment to nurture your dog’s mentality. Dogs are free to run and play all day long in a supervised, safe country setting. The dogs are grouped together according to size and play styles. We work on basic manners each and every day, i.e.: no jumping up, waiting at gates, and other appropriate behaviors.
We monitor the interaction of the dogs very closely and make sure that all guests are playing nicely and having a great time. It’s A Dog’s Life is a place where dogs can be dogs. Our doggie daycare program serves clients in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Novato, Marin, and throughout Sonoma County and the North Bay.
MANNERS AND SOCIALIZATION
It is a fact that the more interaction and activity pets receive, the healthier and happier they are. Socializing reinforces good behavior. If your dog is unsure in social situations, he or she can slowly gain confidence in our structured and chaperoned daycare program. On the flip side, if your dog is a beast, we can help with that too!