Here at It’s A Dog’s Life, it feels more like a home than a stressful kennel.
Dogs are free to run and play all day long in a supervised, safe environment in our ranch -style boarding kennel. We provide an environment to nurture your dog’s mentality.
The dogs are grouped together according to size and play styles. We work on basic manners each and every day, i.e., waiting at gates, no jumping up, and other appropriate behaviors.
We monitor the interaction of the dogs very closely and make sure that all guests are playing nicely and having a great time. We specialize in helping shy dogs gain confidence and we also have a separate area for the dogs that have a more aggressive play style.
Our dog boarding is located in Petaluma and we proudly serve clients in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Novato, Marin, and throughout Sonoma County and the North Bay.
- Situated on 3 beautiful country acres
- Safe, supervised environment for socialization and play
- Low dog-to-staff ratio
- Separate groups based on size of dog, temperament and style of play
- Multiple fun, controlled and diverse outdoor play yards
- Maintained grassy play areas
- Expansive digging box
- Misting hoses, water play, and outdoor doggie pool in the heat of summer
- Love, cuddles and tummy rubs